Our latest community news, thank you’s and more!
15 ways to give back to Better Days Animal League this holiday season:
- Donate to Better Days Animal League on #GivingTuesday
- Donate items to Better Days Animal League from our wish list
- Mail a holiday card to our furry friends.
- Purchase a 2015 calendar featuring many of our adoptable dogs! Available at our thrift stores or from our volunteers
- Purchase a 2015 ‘For the Love of Rescues‘ calendar and designate Better Days as your rescue
- Purchase a subscription to Rescue Me and choose Better Days Animal League (D042) as your organization to benefit
- Walk your dog and track it using the WoofTrax app, selecting Better Days Animal League as your organization to walk for!
- Purchase Arooga’s coupon books as stocking stuffers!
- Shop at Amazon using our Amazon Smile link
- Purchase a BarkBox subscription for your pet!
- Shop at our thrift stores
- Donate quality items to sell at our thrift stores
- Pledge a re-occurring monthly donation to sponsor one of our long-term residents.
- Volunteer your time!
- And, finally, the best one of all, adopt a pet!
Special news from our board of directors:
Area animal in need:
Submitted by BDAL Volunteer for your consideration, click to read story:
MADDIE NEEDS YOUR HELP
Fido’s Booze Basket
Thank you for making Fido’s Booze Basket a great success. Our volunteers and supporters made this a great holiday fundraiser! Congratulations to our lucky winner, ticket 146, Barb!
Better Days supporter and volunteer can help you save money on your electric bill by switching providers. Your local supporter gives back to Better Days with the contracts managed. For those interested in learning more, visit: WWW.RATESWITHKEENA.MYIGNITE.COM or contact Keena at 717-491-4554.